I've had a lot of emails about my Comprehensive Writing Course and thought it would be easier to answer everything here.
1. Everything takes place in a yahoogroup and you work at your own pace.
2. The class is six weeks long, and we'll be covering the entire writing process.
3. We begin with the creative process and how your's works, and go through brainstorming, character development, plotting for non-plotters, fast draft, revision hell, polishing to perfection, pitching, submitting to agents and editors, query letters and those are just a few of our many topics.
4. At the end of the six weeks, I will read your first 10 pages if you so desire.
5. There are beginners to professionals in the class. As I said before, everyone works at their own pace. Some of you may have a finished novel and want to clean it up. Others may be beginning their first novel.
6. Questions are asked and answered on the yahoogroup.
7. This class will help you with the big picture that is your novel and help you look at all the components.
When I say comprehensive, I mean it. And you can ask questions about any aspect of the writing process or business and I'll answer them. Sign up here: http://www.candacehavens.com/index.php/workshops/